Friday, December 15, 2006

What a week



On Tues. I got a new rookie. This is one thing I love about my job, I have a chance to help train a new officer and hopefully make a good impression. However this rookie is the devil and he has brought hell with him. In the past three days we have been involved in catching four home invasion/armed robbery suspects, two officers were shot at and they shot the suspect who was high on PCP, we shot him with less than leathal rounds and pepper fogger, he still ran from us and we had to fight him. Early Fri. mourning myself and another officer were in a high speed pursuit with a stolen car and I wound up wrecking my 2005 police car. I was so mad, now I am sore.

Once again I ask that you all pray for the officers, we need it now more than ever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, my son, my son! Soooooo glad you keep me updated on all the goings on with your job! ha....but you know you and your fellow officers are always in MY prayers! I am glad you called me to warn me about the accident you were in, and I'm so glad that you are OK! YOU MAKE ME VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU! and you always have. I love you with all my heart, my son! Mom

You just make sure you are safe out there!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I am glad you are all right. I can't even imagine the pressure you are under. We will continue to pray for you and your fellow officers.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.policeone.com