Sunday, June 11, 2006

This has been the craziest week, Britnee wound up at my house at 4am mon. mourn. My dad called wed. and said a family friend in Tx was shot and killed after responding to a domestic disturbance and to tell me to becarefull. That night I was almost stabbed with a garden claw by a bi-polar naked mexican woman, that was after she tried to set a car on fire with her jeans. If you have never had to fight a naked woman, I don't recommend it LOL. All week there were only 2 officer's working in Levy. It has been absolutly crazy. Oh yea and the one to beat all, a man wanted to report someone stealing his light bulbs. Glad its over

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

An update would be nice

1:08 PM  
Blogger Chad Gardner said...

sure would....

4:25 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

yup

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.policeone.com