Monday, December 11, 2006

NLR insurance

I took Cauy to the DR. today and found out on Jan 1. Ar Childrens Hospital will no longer take NLR city insurance. For those of you who live in NLR I encourage you to attend the City Council meeting in Jan. and let the Mayor know how you feel about this. Cauy has been treated for respritory problems since birth and little by little the dr.'s are not taking our insurance. The police and fire dept. are here to protect the citizens of this city, yet no one seems to want to protect us.

VOICE YOUR OPINION

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

That stinks! I have kind of kept up with the going-ons on Kristas blog, but I think it is very irresponcible of the mayor to not give the funding that is needed to the police and fire divisions but then to choose health care plans that no dr. will take. I will be praying for this situation.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.policeone.com